Saturday, June 7, 2008

Read-a-Thon a comin'!

Last year when Dewey hosted her first ever read-a-thon, I was a new book blogger, and it also was in October, which is a notoriously busy time of year around my house. So, I had to pass. Needless to say, I was hyped when I saw that Dewey was going to host another, this time in June! We tend to not travel much in the summer, and the kids aren't involved in any weekend activities, so there's no reason at all that I can't participate this time. Yay!

Here's information about the Read-a-Thon, from Dewey's blog, the hidden side of a leaf.


Anybody that knows me in person knows that there's no way I'm actually going to read for 24 hours straight, as once the sun sets and my book and I hit the sofa, I'm heading for sleepytime. But there's nothing to stop me (other than my family) for reading the daylight hours away.

1 comment:

Dewey said...

I'm so glad you'll be joining us!