Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Tuesday, Where Are You?

Today, I spent a lot of time in Iran, during the Islamic Revolution (just finished Persepolis over lunch).

This morning I was somewhere in New England, maybe? I'm honestly not sure where Change of Heart is set. Being Jodi Picoult, it's gotta be somewhere New England-y.

Later today, I will still be on an island in the middle of nowhere with Peter and his friends in Peter and the Starcatchers, and also walking South, I'm guessing somewhere in the area of Tennessee/Georgia, after some sort of apocalyptic event, with my boy (The Road). I just started The Road last night and haven't made it very far, but the mention of a See Rock City sign is a dead giveaway.

As always, if you'd like to play, visit raidergirl3 at http://raidergirl3-anadventureinreading.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Debi said...

I wish I could remember to join in on this. I always have so much fun reading where you're at! Once again, you're really getting around, huh?

Somer said...

If only I could find time to post at other times! I've figured out that I can post via e-mail, but since I can't do any formatting, I don't like to do that for most posts (and definitely not book reviews, of which I've got several to post).