Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've taken a bit of a break...went for a nice walk with the husband and the dog, then took Laura out for a milkshake.

Since I last posted, I read a chapter of Anne of Green Gables to Laura (which adds about 8 pages to my total). I tried to read some of this Civil War diary (Sarah Morgan: The Civil War Diary of a Southern Woman), but the introduction is very long, and I want to read it, but not today.

I think I have to give up on Little Women for today, if I want to stay awake, so I'm going to read a bit of Sandman.

Thanks to all of you who responded with encouragement for Laura. It made her day! And I got a huge hug out of it, too. She is having fun with this and is enjoying checking in with me.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Oh, a girls' milkshake break...sounds like the perfect pick-me-up!