Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekly geeks week #2








This week, the Weekly Geeks challenge is to adopt Darla's policy of linking to other reviews whenever you post a new review on your blog. I think this is a great idea, as I always like to see what others have said about books I'm reading/have read. I generally don't read detailed reviews before I start a book, since I sort of like to go into a book blind. But about halfway through I start wondering what others thought of the book and take a look on Amazon or LibraryThing to at least see star ratings. Since I struggle to find blogging time as it is, I'm not going to make this retroactive, but starting today, whenever I post a book review, if you will comment on the post with a link to your review of the book, I'll add it to the post as soon as I get a chance.

No comments: