Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Tuesday, where are you?

Oh, oh, oh! I'm so excited! I'm in (or will be in) two *new* places today!

I started out this morning somewhere on the East Coast, I'm guessing, but I'm not exactly sure where I was. I was explaining the "rules" to my autistic brother and eagerly anticipating meeting my new neighbor, a girl just my age. (Rules by Cynthia Lord - the newest (and last for a while) audiobook I'm listening to with Laura)

In Three Cups of Tea I'm in Pakistan less than 30 km from the Afghan border on September 11, 2001.

At lunchtime I will be in Toronto, learning family history from my uncle, who is a Tamil Tiger. (Love Marriage by V.V. Ganeshananthan)

And at bedtime, I will be learning to fly with Peter in Peter and the Starcatchers.

Want to play along? Visit Raidergirl3's blog at http://raidergirl3-anadventureinreading.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment telling where you are today!

2 comments:

Debi said...

You are quite the traveler, aren't you?

Somer said...

It's truly amazing how much I get around in one day...