Saturday, May 31, 2008

May summary

I've had a crazy week, and I haven't posted as much as I wanted to. In fact, I'm making myself post now to break the lull.

Here's what I read/finished this month:

Princess Academy (children's)
Dragonfly in Amber (audiobook)
Little Bitty Mousie (picture book)
American Gods
All Year Long (picture book)
Bark, George (picture book)
Look Out, Jack! The Giant Is Back! (picture book)
The Crocodile Blues (picture book, review to come)
Big Chickens Fly the Coop (picture book, review to come)
Love Marriage
Rules (children's, audiobook, review to come)
Three Cups of Tea (audiobook, review to come)

Challenges:

Once Upon a Time - 4 of 5 books read
A-Z Challenge (this month) - A title, P titleso, G author
Chunkster - 3 of 4 books read
PB&J - 6 of 52 books read

In other news, Houston Public Library re-opened their Central Branch today after being closed for renovations for 2 years. Jimmy and I headed downtown to take a look, and it's pretty nifty!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Wow...you had a great month of reading, Somer! (Wish I had 3 of my chunksters read...I've just started my 2nd.)