Saturday, January 12, 2008

What's In a Name Challenge


Here's my official list for Annie's What's in a Name Challenge.

1. A book with a color in its title: White Oleander by Janet Fitch
2. A book with an animal in its title: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
3. A book with a first name in its title: Bella at Midnight by Diane Stanley
4. A book with a place in its title: Pompeii: Lost and Found by Mary Pope Osborne
5. A book with a weather event in its title: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
6. A book with a plant in its title: Weedflower by Cynthia Kadohata

I originally had Blackthorn Winter by Kathryn Reiss for #1 and Cyrano by Geraldine McCaughrean for #3, but I ended up reading those in December when my holds came in at the library. Since I had specifically requested my library purchase those 2 books, I sort of felt obligated to read them right away!

I finished Bella at Midnight on Thursday, so I'll post that review soon.

No comments: