Friday, April 11, 2008
I've been wanting to do one of these for a while...
1. I love springtime in Houston. Spring and fall are the only times it's bearable. Winter is just disappointing, and the summer is too hot and humid!
2. Kolaches and chocolate chip muffins are foods I love to eat for breakfast. In fact, I think maybe I'll make chocolate chip muffins tomorrow, if I have time.
3. It seems I'm always searching for a crochet hook or a bookmark.
4. Curled up with a book is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I could fall asleep right now!
6. Indian food is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to avoiding my daughter and her friend who's sleeping over, tomorrow my plans include Eli's first soccer game of the season and reading more of The Sweet Far Thing and Sunday, I want to finish The Sweet Far Thing!