Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mwah!


Eva at A Striped Armchair bestowed upon me the Mwah! Award, the point of which is “to hand some of that love and kindness back around to those who have been so very, very, very good to me in this bloggy world. My hope is that those who receive this award will pass it on to those who have been very, very, very good to them as well. It’s a big kiss, of the chaste platonic kind, from me to you with the underlying ‘thanks’ message implied. I really do appreciate your support and your friendship and yes, your comments. … Mwah!”

Thanks, Eva! I'd like to pass it on to Debi and Amanda (The Librarian) for being my most frequent commenters and Dewey for being the first person to comment on my blog.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Ahhh...thank you! And right back at ya!

Amanda said...

Thank you! You are the ONLY person to comment so far on my (new this year) book blog, so MWAH! to you too!