Sunday, December 23, 2007

Drat!

I left my power cable at work, and I had meant to update a bit over the holiday. Right now I'm sitting in the car with a car adapter so I can get my computer fix (thank goodness for wireless!). So here's a quick update.

I finished The Queen's Fool the other day. I'll write a proper review when I can sit longer, but I loved the book. Can't wait to read more Philippa Gregory!

I started Becky yesterday and am already very much enjoying this book.

I also started Blackthorn Winter, which is the second book of that title I've read this year. It is on the Name that Book list I'm reading from, but there are several books with this title, and I originally checked out the wrong one. I've now got the right one and want to finish it by the end of the year for the novelty of having read 2 books with the same title in one year. Yeah, I'm a dork.

We're almost finished with When Santa Fell to Earth. On that note, I should go inside so I can read to my children...

Happy holidays, in case I don't get to post again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.