Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not so much

I guess trying to start in a readathon after working 8 hours, going to the grocery store, & eating dinner was too much. I did get in an hour and a half or so of reading before falling asleep on the couch. I was so frustrated, since I was only 20 pages away from finishing my book! The good news was that I got up and interacted with Jimmy & Eli for a while before we headed to bed, and by the time I got in bed, I was awake enough again to pick the book back up and I did finish. So, I met my one goal for the readathon! Yahoo!

Laura read for maybe an hour and then totally crashed on the couch. She doesn't even remember us waking her up to move to her bed.

Laura and I might have our own mini readathon over Memorial Day weekend when we have more time to devote to it. I hate that we keep missing out on the real thing. I hope everyone had a fantastic time! I suspect I will mark my feeds as all read, since I'm already behind.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Falling asleep after a day of work is certainly understandable! Your idea of a mini readathon over Memorial Day sounds like the perfect way to spend the holiday!!! ;)