Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TLA 2009

It's that time of year again! Most of this week I'll be attending the Texas Library Association conference, which is here in Houston this year. My goal is to NOT come home with the 45 advanced reader copies I ended up with last year, which I've barely made a dent in. I'm sure I won't be able to resist a few, though. Hopefully the fact that I'll have to drag them home on the bus will be a deterrent!

On a reading-related note, I'm still plugging away at The Mists of Avalon. Sheesh, that's one big book!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is the part of TLA that I will miss the most!!! Have fun!

Debi said...

Hope you have a ball, Somer! And I'm dying to see the pile you do come home with. Yeah, 'cuz face it, you will come home with a pile. :)

Somer said...

Gee, Debi! Have you no faith???

Ummm yeah. My pile is growing. Exhibits opened today, and I came home with 10 ARCs and 3 purchased books (will post titles soon).