Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Tuesday - where are you?

I haven't done this in a few weeks for some reason...

I just started a new book last night and am not very far into it. I believe I am in California working in my parents' dry cleaning business. (Wait for Me by An Na)
We *finally* finished Peter and the Starcatchers, so at bedtime we are now in New York City where we just fought off a bunch of cannibals in a really ferocious game of dodge ball. (The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan)
On my commute, I will be in England where my parents and Thomas Seymour are trying their darnedest to get me married off to the king. (The Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir)

Play along at http://raidergirl3-anadventureinreading.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Lezlie said...

Don't you just want to smack Thomas Seymour? Weir goes back to his relationship with Elizabeth in The Lady Elizabeth, and I wanted to smack him there, too. :-)

Lezlie

-.- said...

I agree with Lezlie, Tom Seymour definitely deserved some smacks in Lady Elizabeth.

~ Popin

Somer said...

Yeah, Tom Seymour needed a smack or two for sure!