Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's in a Name Challenge - COMPLETED!


With the completion of Water for Elephants, I have successfully finished Annie's What's in a Name Challenge! Thanks, Annie, for such a great challenge!

Here is my final list of books read for the challenge (links link back to my reviews):

Place: Pompeii: Lost and Found by Mary Pope Osborne
Weather Event: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
First Name: Bella at Midnight by Diane Stanley
Plant: Weedflower by Cynthia Kadohata
Color: Black Ships by Jo Graham
Anima: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

2 comments:

Debi said...

Congratulations! It feels so good to finish a challenge, doesn't it? I'm no where near finishing this one yet :(

Be sure to check back at Annie's challenge blog every month if you'd like, because she'll be having a contest each month.

Somer said...

I will keep checking in. In fact, my daughter was asking me this morning if there were any challenges she could join, and I recommended Annie's and the Once Upon a Time II challenge. I hope she'll decide to participate!